In this charming Time Management game, it’s up to you to defeat the wicked troll queen, who has escaped from her banishment and kidnapped the gnome princess!
In this exciting, sea-faring adventure, you play as Anne Rackham as she explores the mysterious Skull Island! It’s imperative that she build a cove to protect her pride and joy, her ship the Harpie’s Song! Help Anne build this cove and make sure no danger befalls her vessel during 80 levels of fast paced Match-3 gameplay!
Check out some screenshots and game art below!
It’s FINALLY here! That’s right, the BRAND NEW game in the incredibly popular Delicious series, the hugely anticipated Worldwide Premier Delicious – Emily’s Home Sweet Home is available NOW for you to download and play!
In this challenging and fun Match-3 adventure, you must help Erwin, a zoologist and founder of the “Serengeti – For A Better Life” initiative, save the endangered animals of the Serengeti from a vicious gang of evil poachers. You’ll need to solve 105 levels of fast paced Match-3 action, spanning 8 chapters of storyline in order to stop the poachers and rescue the animal residents of the Serengeti National Park in this thrilling African-themed game!
Watch the trailer below, then check out screenshots from this EXCLUSIVE game that you can ONLY get at iWin.com starting tomorrow, Wednesday, June 3rd!
Every day you can treat yourself to 3 brand new games of Sudoku! Feeling like a more relaxed game? Choose the ‘Easy’ game. Interested in more of a challenge to get your mind going after waking up? Then choose ‘Medium’ or (if you’re feeling particularly daring) ‘Hard’! Any way you choose, you’re in for a delightful game of sudoku.
As you may guess from the name, Daily Difference presents you with two stunning, high definition images that upon first glance, look exactly the same. Look a bit more closely though and you’ll being to notice things aren’t quite what they seem. Correctly find all 10 differences in the images and you win! Do it as fast as you can for higher scores and try not to make too many mistakes! Play a perfect game, making no mistakes at all for an even higher score! And every single day there’s a brand new image!
Head on over to iWin.com and click on the Online Games tab, then click on “See All Daily Games” under the “Your Daily Brew” banner and try your hand at spotting all the differences in today’s Daily Difference!
What a difference a day makes! 10 of them in fact!
Solitaire Frontier is the old fashioned solitaire game we all know and love, but enhanced with fantastic high definition graphics! You can choose either Draw 1 or Draw 3 and play until you win, or if you hit a wall and have no more moves to make, simply switch it out for a brand new deal. Take a look at the screenshots below and soak in the rustic Old West design. Get transported back to a simpler, more pastoral era with this old-timey take on the classic game of solitaire!
Who doesn’t love a good jigsaw puzzle? So relaxing, so calming, jigsaw puzzles are a fantastic way to get your mind off of the stresses of the day. Daily Jigsaw is no different, plus you never have to worry about losing a piece! There’s a different puzzle to solve every day and there are 5 different sizes to choose from; from 49 to 210 pieces!
Take a look at some screenshots below and then click HERE to get your daily “piece” of mind!
In each round of S’more Words, you are presented with a jumble of letters that you must form into as many words as possible. Sure it’s easy to come up with a few 3 or 4 letter words, maybe even a couple 5 letter ones. Progressing to the next level, however, will take a bit more skill than that! You will need to come up with the 6 letter word or you will fail that level! It can get pretty difficult, that’s for sure!
In honor of Tell A Fairy Tale Day we’ve whipped up a special Word Search Daily puzzle with a fairy-tale theme and we also thought it’d be fun to gather some interesting facts about fairy tales that may surprise you!
Who doesn’t love fairy tales? From Shrek to Once Upon A Time to Into The Woods, fairy tales are currently and long have been an essential part of pop culture. But how much do you really know about them? Read on and find out!
1. The most well-known collectors of fairy tales, The Brothers Grimm did not intend for the folk tales they compiled to be consumed by children. They collected these tales to preserve the storytelling traditions of the Germanic people.
2. In the original tale of Cinderella, the wicked stepmother, in order to make the stepsister’s feet fit into the golden slipper, hands them a knife and commands them to cut off parts of their feet.
3. In the original tale of Aladdin, the wishes the genie actually grants unlimited wishes, not just three.
4. The 3 bears in Goldilocks weren’t originally a family. They were just 3 good-natured and kindly bears. Over the years they have morphed into a father, mother and baby bear.
5. Astronomers and astrophysicists have adopted the term “Goldilocks planet” to describe a planet that falls within a star’s habitable zone; a region around a star within which planetary objects can maintain sufficient atmospheric pressure to support liquid water on the surface. In other words, it’s not too far from the star, nor is it too close. It’s “just right”.
6. In many versions of the Red Riding Hood tale, Red is actually bringing red wine and cake to her grandmother. Also, the “big bad wolf” is frequently portrayed as a werewolf, both human and wolf.
7. Sleeping Beauty, instead of pricking her hand on a spindle, in an Italian collection of folk tales published in 1634, she simply gets a piece of flax lodged under her nail which sends her into a slumber.
So there you have it, 7 things you may not have known about famous fairy tales. Be sure to head to iWin.com to find some fun, fairy-tale themed games, including the brand new Worldwide Premiere time management game, Fairy Kingdom!