Bejeweled has been consistently one of our top ranked match 3 games on iWin so we thought we’d reveal some cool gameplay tips for you Bejeweled fans out there. Here are some tricks and tips for the Classic and Lightning game modes in Bejeweled 3.
• Keep an eye out for bigger matches. Look for the opportunity to match 4 or 5 gems. This will create Hypercubes, Flame and Star Gems. These Special Gems are instrumental in creating large explosions, which will earn you lots of points and will help mix up the board, potentially making it easier to find new matches.
• Matches made lower on the board are more likely to generate cascades. If you’re finding it hard to make matches lower on the board, try creating and using a Hypercube or Star Gem.
• When you earn a Hypercube, don’t waste it on the first color you see. Try to use it on the color with the most gems on the screen.
• Try to hang onto Special Gems as a safety net or last resort.• Try to work from the top to the bottom of the board.
• Go for the Time Gems whenever you can.
• Remember that unmatched Time Gems become Special Gems each time the multiplier goes up, so use them to shake up the board.
• Big moves create Time Gems, so go big whenever possible.
Hopefully these great tips will help you achieve the highest score possible. If you need help and would like us to write some more tips for a specific game, feel free to suggest something on our Facebook page or in the comments section.
Your Friends from iWin