What Are You Playing This Week?

Dear Game Fans!

We would like to hear from your about your current favorite game from iWin. You know the one you want all your friends to know about. It’s like when you discover a perfect new recipe and can’t wait to brag about it and share with your friends so they know you were the first to find it!

Which game have you been obsessed with this week? Mystery P.I.? Still playing Jewel Quest (I know I am!)?

Your Friends at iWin

19 Comments

1. Posted November 12, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Permalink

Will never get over my addiction to jewel quest online, party version, casual mode…

2. Sue L.
    Posted November 12, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Permalink

I really like Mystery P.I. I’m playing a second game with different hidden objects. And like the games that are on there. I guess you might say that I’m addicted.

3. Posted November 12, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Permalink

I love love love wordscape online party! I wish you would make a wordscape ipod app or even better, wish we could play on facebook! It’s easier to get friends to try a game if it’s on facebook!!

4. Posted November 12, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Permalink

i love playing i win games but a lot are 60 minite i get to the good part and goes off i cant aford to buy any can you change the free game more often

5. Posted November 13, 2011 at 12:13 am | Permalink

i am playing mystery p.i.’s,jewel quest, and 7 wonders. addicted to all. thanks

6. Posted November 13, 2011 at 8:29 am | Permalink

I HIT THE JACK POT THIS MONTH. ALL MY FAVORITE GAMES CAME OUT.
    JEWEL QUEST- HEROES OF HELLAS 3— 7 WONDERS AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, RAINBOW WEB 3.
    ALL OF THESE ARE GREAT.

7. Judith Heckel
    Posted November 13, 2011 at 8:41 am | Permalink

I Really Like MATCH 3 Games and I Play Them alot.

8. Posted November 13, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Permalink

i would like new free games more often

9. Jane Kim
    Posted November 13, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Permalink

jewel quest 6! duh!

10. Meg
    Posted November 13, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Permalink

I love adventure games – I have recently changed to access player and getting more adventure. My favorites are Samantha Swift and similar games

11. Posted November 14, 2011 at 4:33 am | Permalink

My favorite games this week have been first, Jack the Ripper, great game and graphics. And last but not least, I re-played my 3 favorite games of the saga The Puppet Show. All 3 are great. I enjoyed every minute of them.

12. Posted November 14, 2011 at 7:24 am | Permalink

I liked Mystery PI the 60 min. is not enough time to play the game. I would like to see more hidden object games. I would be willing to buy if they were easier to playnot having to switch to different scenes.

13. Barbara Burrows
    Posted November 14, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Permalink

I really like hidden object games. I really enjoyed the Women’s Murder Club series. I would like to see more hidden object games featured as all access games,

14. Posted November 15, 2011 at 6:21 am | Permalink

I could NEVER choose any single game. I’m disabled so, so I spend a great deal of time at my computer playing games. I’m very much into The Sims 3 ans Sims Medieval, but I can’t get my fill of Hidden Object and adventure games. I also enjoy Time Management and Match 3 games once in a while. Generally, I’ve been completing at least one game a day. I would love to be able to buy a couple of new games every day, but I have to live within my budget. So, I tend to buy my games in spurts, getting 5 or 6 at a time. Thank goodness for IWin, and their great prices!

15. Posted November 15, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Permalink

WORDSCAPE ONLINE PARTY!!!

16. Marianne
    Posted November 16, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Permalink

I’m playing Righteous Kill. I love hidden objects and match 3 games!

17. Barbara Burrows
    Posted November 16, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Permalink

I just finished Masquerade Mysteries The Case of the Copycat. Really liked it. Would like to see more of Joy Black.

18. IcyoneP32
    Posted November 17, 2011 at 9:59 am | Permalink

I have been addicted to playing orchard I love being able to plant different fruit trees and bushes.

19. sparklingblack
    Posted November 17, 2011 at 10:03 am | Permalink

I love all the time managemant games, i.e. Roads of Rome series, My kingdom for the princess, etc.
    Wish there would be more og these.