Coming To iWin Next Week!

Looking for an exciting adventure to pass the time? Voodoo Chronicles: First Sign — Collector’s Edition is coming to iWin next week! If you’re a fan of hidden object games then this will definitely quench your thirst for adventure. Join James Voodoo in his investigation on a brain-twisting mystery, which involves saving a city from a deadly monster attack!

Explore different locations such as the forsaken hamlet of Ravenhill and the richest city in the world, Richtown. Use your brain to help James Voodoo’s investigation by uncovering secrets and finding hidden objects. The game features top notch graphics with hours of gameplay and a gripping storyline. The collector’s edition also comes with bonus content!

The Voodoo Chronicles: First Sign — Collector’s Edition will be available soon at iWin! Be sure to check out our site daily!

Your Friends at iWin

Share/Bookmark

8 Comments

1. Posted November 11, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Permalink

i would play them but only 60 minites cant afford to buy i just get interting part and gose off

2. cheryl closs
    Posted November 12, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Permalink

i like playing games but if they would be longer on free trail some peopl would like it more

3. Posted November 13, 2011 at 11:30 am | Permalink

i love to play the 60 minutes games but they really to be longer say like add 30 more minutes. thank

4. Anonymous
    Posted November 14, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Permalink

i love to play 60 minutes games but i really like to play game longer

5. simaran sinha
    Posted November 15, 2011 at 5:17 am | Permalink

ill surely try………..but 60 minutes is just toooooooooo short…….should be at least a 30 minutes more!!

6. LoxNang
    Posted November 15, 2011 at 7:15 am | Permalink

Hey everyone, if the free trails were any longer no-one would buy the games then the people who make the games wouldn`t make any money to make more new games and if that happened, you wouldn`t have any games to try at all!! So, don`t complain, just buy the games if you like them then you can play them anytime and for as long as you want. That`s what I do, I download to see if they work on my computer, if they do and I like the games I buy them. If the cost seems high just join the iCoins club like I did and get the games for less and 1 free game a month. Just don`t expect to play the games for free and not buy any!!

7. Kelby
    Posted November 15, 2011 at 9:32 am | Permalink

I would love to see more time management games..please

8. Scott
    Posted November 15, 2011 at 10:53 am | Permalink

I agree an hour is not long enough but its better than nothing,, plus it allows u to see if the game is good enough to buy. I jion the all access and havn’t regreted it since. I get to play over 900 games anytime i want for only 9.99 a month. thats what u would pay for one game. It’s a great deal the best on the internet in my opinion,, but thats my opinion not evryones. try all access for one month and i believe u will agree, if not cancel,, but if u like games the way i do i think u will love it. OH!!! and i am not an employee of IWIN just a very satisfied customer.