Where to Get iWin Help

A few people have left requests for technical assistance in the comments.

If you’re having technical trouble with a game or any part of iWin, we have an extensive Knowledge Base that will most likely have the answer you seek.  If you don’t find a solution in the Knowledge Base, you can send a message to our brilliant and friendly iWin Customer Care team, who I will be introducing to you over the next few weeks.

I’ve also added a Get iWin Help link under Quick Access on the right side of this page, this will take you to the Knowledge Base.

If you’re having trouble playing a game, for example you’re looking for tips on how to pass a certain level, this is the perfect place to ask those kind of questions.  I may not know, but I bet a bunch of other gamers out there will have the answer!

26 Comments

1. renee
    Posted October 21, 2008 at 8:09 pm | Permalink

FINALLY a comment-ish section! i have a hell of a voice & want it 2 be heard. sooooo..thx 4 starting iwin, it’s the best gaming site ever. i found a site similar 2 this before but they NEVER uploaded new games. and i have 1 suggestion, i love the daily games & was just wondering if you guys would let us know when you change a game from trial to free. like a twice-weekly free game. that way there would always be more paying games and new free games =D

2. Posted October 22, 2008 at 1:53 am | Permalink

Hi Renee, we welcome your voice! If you sign up for our newsletter, there is a section dedicated to free games, and I always put any new games in there. Also, the last billboard spot on the homepage and in the games manager is almost always dedicated to a new free game.
    I hope that helps!
    -T

3. Posted October 24, 2008 at 3:19 pm | Permalink

thats a great idea i love the whole new torri thin po whatever your name is thank now i really undrestand the whole concept of i win game thank u once again and i will still send u more comments.

thanku

4. Posted October 24, 2008 at 3:25 pm | Permalink

hello again terrie i just want to say that iwin was the best game experience ever thank u thank u i really appreciate the help that u given me once again i think i win is geinus i love the whole blog this it keeps i win so organized and how u intoduce your self is brillant.and i also like the other lady renee she is a guines and tell her i said that i really love the iwin team and i think u should make more fanstic games thank u once again i i will talk to u later

-denise,i win’s #1 fannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Cecelia Nave
    Posted November 1, 2008 at 12:28 pm | Permalink

Love the game of 4 Elements, but I am stuck on level 63. Just can’t get enough flow before the screen moves on. Any way to slow that thing down?

6. MiMi
    Posted November 7, 2008 at 8:27 am | Permalink

Jewel Quest III. How do you unlock the gold quest? Can’t get past 39% of game.

7. Veronique
    Posted November 15, 2008 at 10:27 pm | Permalink

Hey guys, im playing the free with ads games n now they’re not working?!!! it says something about the script on the page isn’t working or something. the games play untill an ad tried to come on then it kicks me out?! help me

HVM

8. pat
    Posted July 3, 2009 at 4:37 pm | Permalink

Ijust purchased MahJongIII and I really LOVE it BUT I am at a point and I can’t get passed. It’s the 15 butterfly puzzel any help on passing over one of the puzzles I swear I have tried it 50 times and can’y figure it out

9. Jean M Overton
    Posted July 5, 2009 at 3:40 pm | Permalink

Sometime ago I bought Escape Rosecliff Island for my laptop & also the extra Cd so I could load in on my Pc. When I downloaded it I was unable to play it. I get a message stating that the page has expired. I have removed it & reloaded & I always get the same message. I have an activation code on the Cd but no place to type it in. Please help. Thank you.

10. Kathy
    Posted August 12, 2009 at 7:34 pm | Permalink

I received my first CD of Big City

I recently received my first CD with Big City
    Adventure/Australia and it works fine but I received free Jewel Quest but it doesnt work-I
    played it once but since then I cant move the arrow once it starts. Is there something I can do?

11. Posted October 8, 2009 at 3:08 pm | Permalink

I have an account with you but I cannot get into it. The computer says I am not giving the right e-mail address and password. What can I do.
    Emma McKenney
    19 Fairmount Cr. Dr, Apt# 4
    Norridgewock,
    Me 04957

12. Posted October 28, 2009 at 12:44 pm | Permalink

my comment is that the download from the Jewel Quest 2 Trail OF The Midnight Heart does now work after download. I like the game, but it does not work after the download.

13. Ann
    Posted November 29, 2009 at 8:08 am | Permalink

Any one played The Magician’s Handbook/Cursed Valley, you have to find four bricks with egyptian writing on,on any one of 12 sites, any one know where they are?

14. Posted February 22, 2010 at 3:09 pm | Permalink

I have been playing “Rise Of Atlantis”,for quite sometime,was almost to the end,I had downloaded it for free,no time limits,now it says I bought it and won’t let me go back to my game.Why is that?Thanks!I would appreciate any input you can give me.

Sincerely
    Chantal Clark

15. Posted April 29, 2010 at 4:27 am | Permalink

Thank you for sharing I wish I could go somwhere.

16. Rhonda
    Posted May 5, 2010 at 12:52 pm | Permalink

I purchased Mysterville2 and Piratesville twin pack at the store andthe games are good games.However Piratesville has improper English all through it someone needs to take a look at it.
    Im no English major but come on people.I like hidden object games a lot and love to play them.The game says E for everyone on it 10t and there are a couple of cuss words on it.I just wanted to let people know about this.

17. Harold B Schmidt
    Posted May 8, 2010 at 12:29 pm | Permalink

Purschased Mah Jon Quest 11….Unable to play….Keeps saying “failed to start GL worker” on dropdown menu. HELP

18. Patti
    Posted June 1, 2010 at 9:56 am | Permalink

I love mah jon, but I can’t get past the Dragon Claw. Help!!

19. shar
    Posted August 29, 2010 at 1:24 pm | Permalink

Jewel Quest III, I’m stuck on level 15 in Bahamas I’ve even tried deleting the program and reinstalling

20. Posted October 25, 2010 at 6:19 am | Permalink

This is often a very good blog page. I have been back repeatedly within the last week and want to register for your feed using Google but can not ascertain the right way to do it accurately. Do you know of any sort of tutorials?

21. Candace Cronan
    Posted November 5, 2010 at 3:01 pm | Permalink

I bought Jewel Quest 3 and Jewel Q!uest Mystery. It was a double pack. I cannot get any of the games to install. The Mystery stops after you hit play and the other games come out grey and unable to play.What is going on??? Help!!!!!!

22. brenda
    Posted December 22, 2010 at 9:14 pm | Permalink

I bought jewel quest 111 i cant finish it due to that i cant get into some of the contients to finish then gold i still have about 6 places to finish i really enjoy this game and would like to finish it, how do i get the gold quest. please let me know thank you very much waiting for a reply

23. Posted January 12, 2011 at 8:15 am | Permalink

Jewelqrest solitaire II&III–I was up to 6-7 in the gold category and suddenly a huge, blank paged book filled the whole window. I have to unplug my computer each time and game is blocked from further use by this book. I tried to remove game via control panel, message said it cannot remove whole game. other part must be removed manually. Jewelquest solitiare is stuck at bottom of desktop screen and cannot be closed. I am in a quandry. jhs@htn.net

24. sylvia
    Posted January 17, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Permalink

lm playing the jewel quest lll,and it stops on the second level,not right to do that,thats messed up why bother even buying the dam game if its going to stop u when ur just getting into it,what the hell”””

25. barb b
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Permalink

I have completed Jewel Quest 111 up to 57% and can’t go any further. How do I unlock hidden quest under undiscovered? please help as I love this game

26. Posted May 27, 2011 at 10:48 am | Permalink

I have been playing action 2 ball and every time it goes to a commercial site and then after the commercial it will not bring back the game. I really like this game and it just started doing it a couple days ago.I have uninstalled the game twice and brought it back but it keeps doing it. Please help