Tell Us Who You Are!

Today is Get to Know Your Customers Day, how perfect for the day after we launched our iWin Blog!

Yesterday I told you who I was, now it’s your turn.

Feel free to leave a comment and tell us something about you.

What’s your favorite game?  What did you have for breakfast?  How’s your day going?  Any weird dreams last night?  Anything you want!

21 Comments

1. Posted October 16, 2008 at 3:41 pm | Permalink

i love iwin games!

2. Posted October 16, 2008 at 4:18 pm | Permalink

iWin says, right back atcha Maddy!

3. Kim
    Posted October 16, 2008 at 6:07 pm | Permalink

I found this site about the time my sister passed away last year. I needed something to take my mind off of things. I stayed and have found that you have some good games on here. I like to play the hide and seek games but the most fun for me is build-a-lot and nanny mania.

4. Posted October 16, 2008 at 11:56 pm | Permalink

Hi Kim, I’m really glad we could be a bit of a distraction to you while you were going through such a rough time. Huge hugs to you.

5. Posted October 17, 2008 at 6:36 am | Permalink

hi kim i love your games very mush and i love you

6. Bobble
    Posted October 19, 2008 at 2:33 am | Permalink

Hi, I’ve just discovered the nancy drew games and think they are great!

7. Brandy
    Posted October 19, 2008 at 7:45 am | Permalink

I’m new to this site. I love hidden object games

8. Brandy
    Posted October 19, 2008 at 7:51 am | Permalink

hi Kim, sorry to hear about your sister

9. Posted October 19, 2008 at 10:35 am | Permalink

i love these games they are ah-mazing ive been looking all over for some of these games and iwin had them my favorite is jojos fashion show 1 and 2

10. Tallie
    Posted October 19, 2008 at 10:45 am | Permalink

My favourite sort of games are Hide & Seek and also love Diner Dash! Been on iWin for years and still love it as much as I did back then! As for what I had for breakfast….a bowl of Frosties! :D

11. Iwin does not sucks
    Posted October 19, 2008 at 11:23 am | Permalink

actually it doesn’t

12. Iwin does not sucks
    Posted October 19, 2008 at 11:24 am | Permalink

same person as iwin sucks

13. Liz
    Posted October 20, 2008 at 9:21 am | Permalink

Iwin is a great site. Sometimes I go with your picks but I do check out other games that seem to interest me. My favorite games are the Hide and seek games. I also like Tripeak games and Jewel quest games. But right now I am stuck on Between two worlds because I cannot think of a three letter word (no vowels) that some churches use.
    Hope I get it soon as I would love to finish this game so I can replay it again.

14. Nancy
    Posted October 20, 2008 at 11:05 pm | Permalink

Hey Terrie and all at IWin games!! Hope all is well with you this Monday (er almost Tuesday) Just wanted to let you know how much my family and I LOVE your site and LOVE knowing that all the great games are here and available to play any time of day! My daughter and I have really bonded and are competing at JoJo’s Fashion Show and LOVE IT! Many thanks to you all

15. Kelly
    Posted October 22, 2008 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

omg, i dont no what i would be doing if not for iwin games! i LOOOOVE them! my favs are the time management games! i loove miss managment, cooking academy aand home sweet home!
    oh, and thanks soooo much for doing the unlimited time games, your the best :)

16. Toni
    Posted October 25, 2008 at 5:17 pm | Permalink

Thanks for letting me know who Terrie is…..Kinda thought maybe some subscriber won a contest or something and got to put their picks up..So again, good to know what is really going on.

17. Lisa
    Posted October 27, 2008 at 5:21 am | Permalink

Hi
    Nice to meet you Terrie. I love the unlimited free trial games and the chance to try games before you buy. Your site is great. Just curious how often are free games added ? I love the match 3 and time management games. Good work and keep them coming.

18. Liz
    Posted October 27, 2008 at 3:42 pm | Permalink

thanks anyway. i really didn’t expect an answer to my Oct. 20 comment. love the games but hate being stuck on them. the game is between the worlds. sorry i wrote it wrong before.

19. admin
    Posted October 29, 2008 at 10:10 am | Permalink

Hi guys-

Liz- we noticed your comments but unfortunately, until we have forums, we (here at iWin) can’t help out with problems with passing levels of games… but hopefully, once we get forums, your fellow players can help out with those pesky problems!

Lisa- we try and add a couple of free games a week… so make sure to check back often to see what new free games we have!

Hope this helps! ~Lulu

20. Annie
    Posted November 4, 2008 at 8:07 am | Permalink

I love the Nancy Drew Games. All of them very different and challenging. By far my fav. is the Merchant of Venice. I love feeling like a part of a murder mystery! My hubby knows when I go off to our study that “Nancy is waiting for me to help her solve her mystery!”. Thanks for the free games and trials, it’s a blast, and makes laundry day go by much muuuch quicker.

21. gillian
    Posted January 22, 2009 at 12:49 pm | Permalink

Why did iwin get rid of the other games and will they ever return?? my favourites were cascade and gin and solitaire multiplayer games. Im bored now :(